Resistant to chewing
Long service life
hanit® - home in stud farms and stables, pastures and paddocks
COUNT ON THE RIGHT MATERIAL
Nature can be rough and destructive. Weather will cause wood to rot, concrete to crack and metal to rust, UV-rays and frost will destroy every material over time. hanit®, made with 100% recycled plastic will not only resist weather but also horse teeth. Hence maintenance, impregnating and repairs are a thing of the past. No wonder that hanit® also pays off moneywise.
- Water-repellent, weather-resistant and weather-proof
- Extremely robust, maintenance-free and durable
- Resistant against acids, brines, oils, salt water and urine
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Environment protection through sustainability and water neutrality
Awarded with the BLUE ANGEL.
Used on stud farms and paddocks globally.
- Personal consultation locally
- Extensive project experience
- Individual order picking
- Wide knowledge in the equestrian business
- Delivery including assembly material with selected products
- Rapid delivery time when ordering full pallets
- Long Warranty
- MADE IN GERMANY, UK, CANADA
Any Questions? Write us an E-Mail.
We are looking forward to your contact.